Racism shows up in different ways, HCJ has long experience of dealing with racial harassment and the racists
• Do we really need grammar schools
• Post-Brexit racism crimes
• Selfish vision to leave EU
• No forced academies
• Love for India and steel crisis
• Rhetoric of accountability
• Muslim women in right-wing headlines
• Concerns about Harrow CCG
• Listen to all Londoners
• Scandalous plan to cut welfare benefits
• Schools could do without politics
• Using migrants as springboard
• ‘Do first, and say sorry later’
• Blair, the savvier!
• UKIP in race-headlines!
• Politics of inequality & injustice
• Love for India – really?
• Cameron targets minority voters
• Prison situation
• Reviving ‘snoopers' charter’
• Palestinian statehood
• Gaza & Warsi out of the news
• Wake-up call for Warsi
• Political immaturity in Harrow
• Harrow Council institutionally racist?
• Why Tower Hamlets and not Harrow?
• Who decides the political map!
• Scaremongering in Harrow!
• Harrow Council with no party in
• Shah is bitter as his dynasty collapses
• Political parties want 'foot soldiers’
• Ousted - Labour Group leader
• Conservatives poor under Cllr Hall
• Community grants in Harrow setting
• Sharp increase in homelessness
• Engagement with older citizens
• Met racism inquiry
• Fuel poverty - a national problem
• Code of conduct - public accountability
• Would standards committees be missed
• 'Don't play politics with the economy'
• Broken Society'
• HPCCG plight
• Community consultation
• Housing benefit changes hit the
• Community lettings
• Threat to social cohesion
• A school of national interest
• The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act
• NHS - Dr Foster Hospital Guide
• Immigrants to create extra households?
• Student unrest over fee
• Progressive approach to town twinning
• Twinning - Harrow's situation
• Re-claiming the 'inner cities'
• Housing benefit cuts – onslaught on vulnerable
• 'Big Society'
Well done Khan
Sadiq Khan won London Mayoral election by a huge majority despite Zack Goldsmith team’s vile race and hate campaign, worst in the history of British elections.
Conservative strategy, sharpened in Harrow East, to stir up emotions in certain communities for votes also failed.
Mr Khan’s count gave him the largest personal mandate of any politician in UK history.
It would be interesting to see how Mr Khan works under critics thick magnifying glasses and addresses plight of Londoners who have different but equally important needs! 9/5/16